NOTA BENE: Below information concerns students who wish to apply directly to the second year of the Master program. Students wishing to apply for the first year are invited to go to that page (Aix Marseille University registration pages) where they will redirected, either directly towards the e-candidat website (electronic application forms) or to the website of « Campus-France » if they are not from the EU and their country is part of the Campus France consortium.
You can also contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
METHODS TO APPLY: The application process varies according to where and when you apply:
- If you are a student of our University or from another university of the European Union you must go on teh website e-candidat and apply on line.
- If you are not from a University from the European Union you must most probably start by registering on the platform « Etudes en France » and apply through that platform. This is the case for students coming from the following countries: Algérie, Argentine, Bénin, Brésil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroun, Chili, Chine, Colombie, Comores, Congo Brazzaville, Corée du Sud, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypte, Etats-Unis, Gabon, Guinée, Inde, Indonésie, Iran, Japon, Koweit, Liban, Madagascar, Mali, Maroc, Maurice, Mauritanie, Mexique, Pérou, République du Congo Démocratique, Russie, Sénégal, Singapour, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisie, Turquie et Vietnam.
- If you were not studying in the European Union last year, are not from an EU country and not from one of the 41 countries listed above, then you apply directly to us and will have to contact the embassy afterwards to get the necessary authorizations.
DEADLINE: There will be two sessions to select students:
- First session: deadline for application May 15, 2019. The results of the first session will be announced on June 1st.
- Second session: deadline for application August 23, 2019. The results of the second session will be announced on August 30th.
TUITION FEES: Students have to pay the regular fees (approximately 250€) and provide an attestation of health coverage.
SCHOLARSHIP: The University offers no scholarship at the Master levels. Various National program, from France or from other countries, are nonetheless available for French as well as foreign students (Eiffel, CampusFrance)
ROOM ON CAMPUS: Students can apply for a room on campus. Those rooms are close to the university and come at a reasonable price (approximately 320€ per month). The application should be submitted as early as possible starting in May for the following year.
VISA PROCEDURE: If you need a visa to study in France you must first check if your country is in the list of Campus France Program (see the list above). If your country is not in the list of the Campus France Program, you have to check with the French embassy in your country.
For more information go to the website of : Etudes en France
BESIDES THE application-form_2018 SHOULD ALSO BE PROVIDED:
1. Two letters of recommendation
2. Full academic transcript of your course to date
3. Copy of your curriculum vitae
4. Proof of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or others)
APPLICATION FORM CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE: application-form_2018
ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE ATTACHED IN ONE JOINT PDF AND SENT TO THE GIVEN EMAIL IN CONTACT. ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE MERGED INTO PDF AS FOLLOWINGS:
1. Application Form
2. Two Recommendation Letters
3. Copy of Diploma (or an attestation of graduation from the university)
4. Copy of the English Language Proficiency test(TOEFL, IELTS or others)
6.Curriculum Vitae (CV)
7. Copy of Certificates